Disclaimer

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Peace Corps, Rotary, or any other organization to which I am affiliated.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Extreme Home Makeover Part 2


I knew something else crazy would happen!  Today 3 little boys came to my house and asked if they could let 4 cows come into my yard.  “Pourquoi?!” (that means why), I asked them.  You will never guess why…I have a bunch of weeds growing up to high heaven in my yard and the cows could use something to eat.  I know, it is quite ridiculous!  The guy is supposed to come and get rid of them this week so I am not too worried about my yard becoming the cow lunch hang out, but it is sure helpful for them to mow it down a little with their cows.  Who would have thought!  Hahaha…I guess that is how things go in rural towns.  If a cow needs something to eat, he better find some high grass.  Thanks cows for getting the show on the road because Lord knows the weeds are growing pretty high now…

(written Sept 14)

No comments:

Post a Comment